Don't hesitate to follow us and tag us on social networks.
We have invested in high hygiene and prevention measures to ensure your safety in a Covid19 situation.
The ALLSAFE label, developed with and approved by Bureau Veritas, represents our new standards of cleanliness and prevention and guarantees that these standards are respected in our Mercure Compiègne Sud establishment.
- Contact us to prepare your private or corporate event and answer all your questions: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.
- Respect of safety distances: in all common areas.
- No contact: contactless check-in, check-out and payments made wherever possible.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available: in common areas
- Reinforced cleaning: Enhanced protocols, including additional disinfection of high-sensitivity rooms and bathrooms + increased frequency of cleaning in all common areas, transit areas and individual traffic.
- Training of our employees: in the field of safety and hygiene
- Telemedical assistance : since July, access to medical professionals and telemedical assistance for our customers, in partnership with AXA.
- Enhanced food safety standards: and adapted catering solutions: buffet equipped with sneeze guards OR if the restaurant is closed, meal served in the room without extra charge
Find all this detailed information on page BROCHURE and on page BUSINESS.
Bicentenary - disappearance of Napoleon I
France is offering a calendar of events in 2021 to commemorate the Bicentenary of the disappearance of Napoleon I in various cities, including Compiègne.
Take part in the family treasure hunt organised by the Compiègne Tourist Office, in association with the shopkeepers and the Museum of the Historical Figurine. Take a fun walk through the city centre and meet the partners in this treasure hunt.
To play, simply collect your booklet from the Tourist Office (Place de l'Hôtel de Ville) and download the "Compiègne and its region" application free of charge in order to follow the "Treasure hunt: Napoleon I's invitation" route.
- the Plurielles festival has added documentaries and short films to the official competition.
- A professional day precedes the opening of the festival, during which film editors present their line-ups and meetings between exhibitors and other professionals are highlighted.
- First edition of the exhibition "Asidentités", a professional networking event for women 100%
This unique and innovative festival has been running for 28 years! Its vocation: to bring together music, nature and heritage.
The immersion in nature and the guided discovery of the forest invite the public to approach the musical works with a new sensory opening.
It is organised in 15 magnificent sites in the forests of Compiègne and Laigue, one hour by car or train from Paris.
The musical programme is very varied so that everyone can enjoy it.
Find out more by clicking on "Learn more" and book our special FESTIVAL OF THE FORESTS offer on our "Temporary Offers" webpage.
The night of the museums
On the occasion of the European Museum Night, many museums throughout France and Europe open their doors for free from dusk until midnight.
Guided and illuminated tours, fun tours, workshops and special events will give a wide audience a friendly and fun experience of the museum.
For example, you can enjoy the exhibition at the Château de Compiègne " An Imperial Elegance": memories of the
wardrobe of the Empress Eugenie, with façade and a special tour to do this.
Find all the information by clicking on "more information".
Museum and children's workshop
Hercules at the Olympic Games. Event organised by the Antoine Vivenel Museum.
This is a visit based on ancient Greek mythology and collections followed by practical work.
Ideal for children from 5 to 7 years old, booking required (maximum 7 children per session).
- July: Tuesdays 6, 13, 20 and 27 July from 10 to 11.30 a.m.
- August: Tuesdays 3, 10, 17 and 24 August from 10:00 to 11:30
- Price: 6 euros per child
- Tel: 03 44 20 26 04
Albert Robida: Explorer of Time
Antoine Vivenel Museum
The exhibition Albert Robida, the explorer of time is an itinerary through the temporal and stylistic peregrinations of the artist.
His illustrations and works have spanned the centuries.
They alternate different languages and styles.
A highly original, striking production that is more relevant than ever.
COMPIEGNE GEEK CONVENTION
This event was launched in 2019.
The Compiègne Geek Convention aims to bring together a maximum number of Science Fiction, Gaming and Cosplay fans to enjoy a convivial moment together and with their families over a weekend.
You are advised to buy your tickets in advance. The Compiègne Geek Convention takes place at Tigre, 2 rue Jean Mermoz 60280 Margny-lès-Compiègne.
Reception hours: from 09:00 to 11:00
Free bike ride, starting from 1934 RUE VICTOR HUGO 60750 CHOISY-AU-BAC
Place of arrival : CLARIERE DE L'ARMISTICE COMPIEGNE
Height difference (m): 234
TRAIL DES BEAUX MONTS
Organised by the ASPTT Compiègne, the Trail des Beaux Monts is a reference in trail running.
For the 19th edition, put on your trainers in imperial lands on a 32, 14 or 5 km + two challenges of 14 + 5 km and 14 + 32 km. The circuit will take you through the mythical Imperial Alley, over the Beaux Monts or the Mont St Mard! An event not to be missed.
The starts will be given on Sunday 11 and 12 September at the Paul Petitpoisson stadium in Compiègne, the finishes will be judged at the same place:
- The Trail (32 km): Start at 9.00 am on Sunday 12 September.
- The nature race (14 km): Start at 16.00 on Saturday 11 September.
- The discovery race (5 km): start at 10 am on Sunday 12 September.
- 14 Km and 5 Km Challenge.
- Challenge 14 Km and 32 Km.